To proclaim and live the Orthodox Christian Faith in its fullness as faithful members of the Body of Christ
As the Orthodox Christian Church,
- We are Evangelical, but not Protestant.
- We are Orthodox, but not Jewish.
- We are Catholic, but not Roman.
- Our Church is not non-denominational – it is pre-denominational, existing 1,500 years before any denominations.
- It is the one, holy, Catholic, Apostolic Church of the Fathers.
- It has believed, taught, preserved, defended and died for the Faith of the Apostles since the Day of Pentecost 2000 years ago. We are the Church written about in the Bible, the Church that established the New Testament as Scripture, and the Church that developed every major doctrine defining Christianity.